The Question card allows you to check in with your audience. Ask a question, provide multiple answers (four answers max), and dictate which answer is correct. You can also provide an explanation for the correct answer (optional). No cumulative score is kept, as the question card is simply a way to reinforce the information you’ve presented.
To add a Question card to your course:
- From the Type dropdown, select Question Card.
- Add your question.
- Add your answer options. To add more options (four answers max), click the + Add answer option button.
- Select the button to the right of the correct answer.
- Add an Answer Explanation in the text box (optional).
- Clicking the Preview button will show what the user will see when they answer correctly.
To continue adding cards, click the + below the last card in the card preview pane, found on the left side of the builder screen.
Use the icons along the top of the screen to change the preview options to see how your course page looks on a mobile/tablet device or desktop/laptop.
Other card types available for building your course: