In this article, you’ll learn:
- What a Content card is
- How to add a Content card to your course
What is a Content Card?
The Content card is the most commonly used card type in building Lifeology courses. It has a text box and an add media box. Content cards can have:
- Text and media (image/gif)
- Only text
- Only media (image/gif)
To add a Content Card to your Course:
- Follow the Add a Card procedure.
- From the Type dropdown, select Content card. Content cards can have Media, Text, or both.
- To add media to a card (optional), toggle on Card Media, then either:
- Drag and drop the media into the card media box.
- Click “+Add Media”, then either:
- Choose Media from the images uploaded to your Lifeology library.
- Upload from the Media from your computer.
Note: It is highly recommended that Media (GIF, JPG, or PNG) is square in shape (Ex:1000 x 1000) to display correctly in mobile and web environments.
- To add text (optional), click within the text box window and type the card content. Formatting tools are available along the top of the text box window, including the ability to add links to your card.
- Add Narration to your card (optional) by clicking the “+”, then click “+ Add Narration Script”. To learn about adding Narration, click here.
- Click the Save button on the top right of the builder.
To continue adding cards, click the blue circle with the + in it, found at the bottom of the card preview pane to the left of the builder screen.
Use the icons along the top of the screen to change the preview options to see how your course page looks on a mobile/tablet device or desktop/laptop.
Other card types available for building your course:
Next: Adding Sources