Once you’ve planned your course, it’s time to build it. Our step-by-step guide will help you use the Lifeology Course Builder to bring your ideas to life.
To start building a course:
- First-time users, click the Get Started button. (Existing users, click on Courses.)
- Click the + New Course button. In the New Course window that opens, the Blank Course tab is selected by default (recommended).
- Add a square photo (Ex. 1000px x 1000px, GIF, JPG, or PNG) for your course thumbnail by either:
- Dragging and dropping your media into the image window.
- Clicking the + Add Media button, then either:
- Choosing an image from your library (images previously uploaded to Lifeology are saved in your Lifeology library).
- Uploading an image from your computer.
- Name your course.
- Give your course a description.
- Click Submit.
You can also use the Import tab to build your course with the course template. Click here for more information on using templates.
Next: Add a card to your deck