In this article, you’ll learn how to:
- Share or print a published course you’ve built
- Share or print your published course as an audience member
- Disable your audience’s ability to print and share a course
Once you’ve published a course you can share it using one of the following methods:
Share Within a Course
- Open a course.
- Click the … in the header.
- Select either:
- Copy Link – Copies a shareable course link to your clipboard
- Export – Saves the course as a zip file on your computer
Share From the Courses Page
- Hover your cursor on a course. The course tile will darken and you’ll see tools available to you.
- Click the … to open the options.
- Select either:
- Copy Link (copies a course URL to the clipboard)
- Export (saves a zip file of the course on your computer)
By default, users can access the following share tools from the bottom of any card in the course:
– Share – Lets you share the course on social media or copy an embed code to your clipboard
– Print – Lets you print your course
If an audience member clicks the Share icon at the bottom of the course card, they will be able to select a social media platform to share it on or select the Embed Code tab to copy the code to the clipboard and embed on a site. They can also click the Print icon to open the print dialog box where they can print the entire course.
Users with paid tiers can toggle the share and/or print options off to keep their course private. This is done from the Themes tab.
Note: The share and print options (toggled on or off) are tied to the theme. Meaning all courses with an assigned theme will be effected the same.
- Click Themes from the sidebar.
- Open an existing theme – Hover your cursor on the theme tile till is darkens, then click Open Theme.
- Create a new theme – Click the + New Theme button at the bottom of the screen.
- Make any selections and under the Toolbar Options (at the bottom of the theme settings menu), toggle off the print and/or share options.
- Click Save.
- Set your theme for your course. Click the Courses tab from the sidebar.
- Open an existing course – Hover your cursor on the course tile till it darkens and presents tools. Click Edit Course.
- Create a new course – Click the + New Course button at the bottom right of the screen and build your course.
- Click the Course settings icon in the header.
- From the Theme dropdown, click the chevron to open the list of themes and select your new theme.
- Click Save on the Theme settings page.
Note: If this course was previously published and you made changes to it, you must publish the course again.